Top Trending Chrome Extensions for UIUX Designer
As a designer, we always search for the new tips and tricks and tools to help speed up and improve our workflow.
Google Chrome reigns supreme as the most popular browser for desktop and mobile devices. So, it goes without saying that it’s used by multitudes of designers and developers.
It is well known for an abundance of optional extensions, plugins and add-ons, that have been developed within the community. We always looking for the best google chrome extension for making work 100 times easier as well as fast.
We’ve collected best Google Chrome extensions to help your design process.
Muzli delivers expertly curated design inspiration, UI, UX and interactive news and shots from around the web.
· Replaces your Chrome default page with the freshest design, UI, UX and interactive news and photos from around the web
· Integrates with Dribble, Designer News, Sidebar, CSS Winner, The Next Web, and more
Loom helps you record animations, user-flows, or bugs and share them with your team. It’s a highly useful extension that also available to be free.
· Record animations, user-flows, or bugs and share them with your team.
· Free to use
Toybox is an extremely useful tool for quickly inspecting the CSS of your website. It also allows you to leave feedback, take screenshots (automatically), record browser data, OS info, viewport size and more — making reproducing issues a breeze.
· Fastest way to provide feedback and inspect CSS directly.
· Automatically takes screenshots, records browser data, OS info, viewport size
Whatfont helps you to quickly identify what font used on a website. It gives you a ton of information like font name, weight and size.
· Click on the WhatFont icon to see a list of the different fonts used on the page.
· Hover over a specific portion of text to learn about its font type.
Grammarly improves your writing skills & edits your writing as you go. It gives suggestions for passive voice, active voice, commas, and grammar mistakes, and more. It’s an invaluable tool when writing grammatically correct copy.
· Enable or disable particular website
· Automatically detect grammar mistake and correct
Dark reader will give any website that you visit a dark theme. When you’re working long hours into the night it’ll be much easier on your eyes, plus it’ll help save battery life on your laptop.
· Use night mode to creating dark theme for website
· Inverts bright colors making them high contrast and easy to read at night.
· Adjust brightness, contrast, sepia filter, dark mode, font settings and ignore-list
LastPass is a well-known password manager that works across a range of devices and platforms. It securely saves your important passwords and notes. If you work with a range of clients and need to remember lots of passwords — it’s highly useful.
· Automatically fill in online logins, forms, payment information, and more with LastPass autofill
· Online generate login details
ColorPick Eyedropper is a tool that lets you easily pick out a color from a website. It gives you the complete color code information. And even has a magnification option to let you pick the exact color you want.
· Allows you to select color values from webpages and more
· Provide feedback forum instead of writing review.
CSS peeper is visual version of the chrome developer tools. It’s great for designers looking to quickly & easily inspect the CSS from a website.
· Allows you to inspect color palette of website.
· Switching between different color value like HSL or RGB
UX Check helps designers identify the usability issues on a website using heuristic evaluation. You’re also able to annotate and download UI elements. Plus create custom heuristic lists and run evaluations.
· Quick and easy to use
· You can add notes, and a screenshot will be saved
Site palette handy browser extension to generate comprehensive color palettes. It’s another must-have tool for designers and frontend developers looking for free colour scheme extraction.
· Generates colour palettes
SVG Export is a useful tool that scans websites for SVGs. It then lets you export them as PNGs, JPEGs or SVGs.
· Easy to search SVG icon and export them as PNG, JPG.
Full page screencapture
The simplest way to take a full-page screen capture of your current browser window. Simply click the extension icon and the entire page will be screen captured. Then you can download it as an image or PDF.
· Assembling each scroll window into a single image that shows in a new tab
Image downloader is handy extension shows all images on a web page, and lets you select which ones you want to download.
· See all page images, both hosted or linked
· Filter images by width, height and URL
· Download or open individual images
Evernote web clipper
The Evernote Web Clipper lets you easily save anything you see online — including text, links and images — into your Evernote account with a single click. It’s great for collecting design inspiration & keeping it all in one place.
· Capture screenshots while online
· Organize screenshots in folders
· Sync screenshots across devices so you can access them anywhere
In summary, That’s Google Chrome extensions for designers to help you create stunning images and always be inspired.
Read more Article visit here : www.blog.codedthemes.com